Re:discovery Software News
Sign-up for this one-hour tour through Proficio on
Wednesday, November 20, 2013 at 1:00pm ET. Explore the product and see what you've been missing!
Email Steve Richardson at firstname.lastname@example.org
to sign up or request further information.
We are pleased to announce our latest software release, Re:discovery Proficio Version 8.14. It has many new features and components, such as an enhanced Archaeology Module with a hierachical framework for managing all aspects of archaeology projects. Other new tools include:
- Next Number Automator --The option to configure a field to automatically select the next sequential number for that field.
- Batch Image Import -- Import groups of images and attach to different records.
- Circulation Toolbar -- An Optional toolbar that provides easy access to Circulation functions in the Archives & Library Module.
- Carry over from Parent Record -- The ability to carry over field values from parent to child records in Proficio's Hierarchical archives directory.
- Identify Duplicate Records - A new addition to the Tools menu.
- Image Count Report -- Provides a total count of images in a directory and the number of records that contain at least one image.
- Local Tag Sets from Global Searches -- The ability to generate local Tag Sets from Global Search Results.
2012 Conference Schedule
- Virginia Association of Museums (Newport News, VA, March 17-20)
- American Association of Museums (Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN, April 29 – May 2)
- Society of American Archivists (San Diego, CA, August 9-10)
- American Association for State and Local History (Salt Lake City, UT, October 3-6)
- Southeastern Museums Conference (Williamsburg, VA, November 7-9)
If your collections data is locked into an out-dated, difficult,
or unsupported system, we can help and save you money at the same time!
Re:discovery Software's new Data Migration Wizard provides a safe, reliable,
and cost-effective approach to migrate your data to Proficio. Here's how the process works:
Re:discovery Software with a copy of your data.
use the Wizard to move the data into Proficio, based on standard data mappings,
analyze the data , and generate a report on the number of records, the number of
tables, and other relevant information.
have a WebEx conference with a member of your staff most familiar with your data
to look at the data together and make adjustments to the mapping as needed.
- After re-running the data conversion, we'll schedule a follow up WebEx conference to
show you your data in Proficio.
Judge for yourself whether we can make collections management easy!
Contact Steve Richardson directly by email at email@example.com
or by phone
(208.338.8487) for further details.