Proficio & Proficio Elements
Re:discovery Software's collections management systems are turnkey solutions that enable diverse
collections to be documented in one integrated system.
Proficio’s user interface and features make the job of managing and accessing collections data easier and more enjoyable.
Read more about features...
- Manages all collection types
- Easy to use
- Fast data entry
- Web-like searches and list browsing
- Supports digital files, including images
- Customizable interface
- No dedicated system administrator required
- Online collections exhibit
(click on image for a larger view)
General Components List
Object Catalog Records, Images, Accessions, Provenance, Exhibits, Loans In & Out, Condition, Deaccessions, Preservation, Conservation, Shipping, Inventory, Restrictions, Location, Artist/Maker/Eminent Figure, Researchers,
Donors, Import/Export Data, Reports, Lexicon, Maintenance, and Individual Security Settings.
Proficio Elements manages all collections types and is easy to use. Elements is perfect for one or two users managing up to three different collections, such as art, cultural history, natural history, photos, archives, or library.
It features an intuitive user interface, one-click access to tools, quick
searching, images, reporting, and much more.
Click here for facts, screenshots, and pricing information.
- Database: Built with Microsoft's SQL Server 2005 database manager. SQL Server 2005 Express Edition also supported.
- Programming Language: Microsoft's Visual Studio with C#, a .NET programming language.
- Database Architecture: Three-tiered architecture (presentation layer, application business logic and database layer) allows maximum flexibility in implementation, performance tuning, and scalability.